Friday, January 8, 2010

Kitty Wants You Dead - Day One

The cats I know would never even contemplate something like this so I must assume that these were created by some kitty with severe emotional problems. They DO have medication for that and as a responsible pet owner it's your responsibility to seek them out.

I am not under the delusion that my own beloved kitty isn't dangerous. He is. But he doesn't feel the need to prove it at every opportunity. Like Fluffy says, "If you have to tell everyone you are a gangsta or you are a great lover then you aren't one".

If he wanted to, my best cat does have the necessary training to carry out an assassination. He picked up many such skills during the years when he was doing covert wetwork for the C.I.A. He told me that he has left that life behind him and vowed never again to take a human life. I take him at his word. He is alot of things but a liar isn't one of them.

Thanks to Brother Wings for finding this and sending to me. Come back tomorrow to see a new reason why kitty may want you dead.

2 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

What about the old legend of cats sitting on people's chests while they're sleeping and sucking the air out of their lungs?

Wings1295 said...

Knew you would like that site!