Friday, January 1, 2010

Local Boy Makes Good

I was reading something on TS's blog where he talked about movies that really let us down in the last decade and he mentioned Mike Myers - not the homicidal maniac but the guy who did the 'Austin Powers movies'. When he is on its the funniest stuff around but when he is off its the worst. No middle ground. These are some of my favorite clips for a couple of his best.










Dr Evil - "There really is nothing like shorn scrotum. Its breathtaking. I suggest you try it."

Carrie Fisher - "Okay we gotta stop now."

3 comments:

Sam G said...

Yeah. The first Austin Powers was hilarious...my favorite scene is the group therapy.
But...man...The Love Guru? Ouch.

Simon B said...

"Just one calorie: not evil enough!"

I love that line!

Wings1295 said...

When he is good, he is very, very good. But when he is bad, he is awful!