Tuesday, January 12, 2010

May I Introduce...


I just got a beautiful new chair for the desk that my computer is on. I admit that I am very hard on chairs. They have to bring their A game if they hope to survive very long with me. The dump is littered with those seats who have failed this test. However, I think the new one may have what it takes to go all the way. I have comfort, lumbar support, a solid lean back feature, reinforced metal construction, that little handle to adjust the height and a durable leather covering. I am thinking that I should have gone with the 2 year warranty and the cup holder but that would be fooling the chair into a false sense of security. In the end it's just the chair and me. You gotta stand alone to make it in this business baby. I look forward to working with you Mr Chair XVI. Good luck.

1 comment:

TS Hendrik said...

A worthy steed indeed. When the day does come that it shuffles off the mortal coil, I suggest you get it stuffed and mounted.