Saturday, January 2, 2010

THIS IS HOW THEY GETCHA!!!

Rose just HAD to post this this morning just to make me crazy all day. How naive is this aquarium worker? She is just allowing that octopus spy to attack her at HIS leisure. You know he is loving hearing her tell everyone what a great predator he is just before he PROVES it. Did you see those sucker marks!?! WTF? I am glad this clip is so short. None of you want to see the following two minutes when he pulls her into the water, pops off her head like the cap on a beer bottle and enjoys the sweet sweet grey matter inside before the Aquarium's S.W.A.T team takes him out with EXTREME prejudice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gee thanks for the description. I'm glad I didn't even have to watch it to know about it. yucks.

(i'm hoping you were kidding)

Wings1295 said...

I swear you have some hotline to bizarre cephalopdic net postings!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Believe it or don't...more than often they find ME...see how deep the conspiracy really goes???? Thank the gods for all my shadow agents, who may not know they are even working for me. Intel is power.

Gregory, this may be not what you want to hear but the 'Cephalopod Conspriracy' is real. I need to make a list of all my previous posting about this evil to bring new readers up to date.

I WAS kidding about the SWAT TEAM but those sucker marks were real. All too real.

Unknown said...

methinks thou doth protest TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much.

he's cute. period