Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cal's 'Lost' Marathon Analysis - Part 1

I am half way through season one of LOST and I have figured out that this whole thing is about REDEMPTION - forgiveness for people who refuse to forgive themselves for events/circumstances that were beyond their control. Now on the island, they all continue to make what they believe are mistakes for things that are, again, out of their control. Is this a step they have to go through before advancing to the 'next level'? Is this the price of salvation? K, that I don't know yet. Talk to me this weekend.

Oh and how do I know I am right? All the freakin' 'judgement bears' on the island.

2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Who knows anymore?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I was hoping all that additional balloon juice is just to distract us and I am sure a few more seasons into it I will be pulling the last of my hair out.