Saturday, February 6, 2010

Edgar


I am happy to announce an agreement in principal with Edgar, 'the really pissed off fish' who is shown here with his latest invention. He has accepted a seat on our board of directors here at the Cave of Cool.

Why a fish needs a deep ocean suit was not brought up in discussions - I think the whole thing speaks for itself. He had a bad run in with an rather disagreeable squid and rather than take the shame and head home to the coral reefs, he put his hatred and inventiveness to good use and created this squid busting outfit. Reminds me of the guy who built the suit of armor to fight the bear that beat him up.

Also, as a side comment, I found Edgar to be quite delightful company. He has stories about him and the Dalai Lama that I am still laughing about. Welcome to the struggle my fishy friend.

This picture comes from Bobby Hernandez who does some fantastic work that just speaks to the evil sea creature hating bastard inside me. I very much like his design work that the CCC of C should incorporate into the next phase of our battle tech suits.

2 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

An intelligent looking ally if I ever saw one.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

It's the pure spite in his eyes that sold it for me.