Monday, March 22, 2010

How Great Was My Day?


I had a great breakfast and a (finally) restful nap. When I woke up my computer wouldn't work. My wireless mouse broke down but I was able to use an old mouse found in my wire box and am now up and running again with this patchwork monster.

When moving some things around I found a bag of old Halloween candy - mostly Tootsie Pops AND there are currently hot wings cooking in the oven.

I am also about 20 posts from reaching the milestone of 4000 quality post in only 18 months.

It's the little things that bring such joy to my life.

9 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Dude, you are living the dream.

vancouver mark said...

Which ones actually qualify as quality? And which independent body approves them as such?
I do narrow my eyes at some of the GooGoos and nomnoms.


When i see a parade I just gotta rain sometimes.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I didn't understand a word of that VM

Wings1295 said...

4000??? Holy carp!

Hope you enjoyed the wings, dude.

Anonymous said...

Be aware that we all appreciate your perseverance and determination to entertain all of us.

Keep up the good fight and know that you are loved good sir.

And this comment has been made by a faithful christian : )

California Keys said...

Are you going to take the time to figure out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Then why be anonymous? Are you embarrassed by your words?

TS Hendrik said...

4000 in 18 months. You... what... HOW...?

And to comment on what AsBlack said, I used to reenact that commercial and do it in three licks. But I have teeth of steel and couldn't recommend it to others.

meheart said...

Why thank you for asking. My day included phone answering, phone calling, phone answering, phone calling, phone answering, and phone calling. The up side is that stupid phone people seem nicer after two handfuls of chocolate chip cookies and two ok three, Three Musketeers bars, dark mint, (the little ones). Hey I got groceries sort of yesterday. I feel much better now.