Friday, April 9, 2010

I Had A Dream Last Night


I had a dream where I figured out that what I really want is a best girl FRIEND instead of a GIRL friend. Too much pressure on having a girl friend but I need a friend that is a girl to hang out with and bitch about things with and watch all those girly type shows that I know my male friends would not like. Besides, katty women are great, they make me laugh and their love is real and that is what I an wishing and dreaming for right now. You can call me anytime since I am constantly taking application .

3 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

I had a dream about thousands of turtles migrating north along a highway while locusts hovered above.
Not exactly the same thing...

Pat Tillett said...

It's exactly the same thing...
good post made great by the comment

Megan said...

I had a comment, and those two sucked it right out of me as I dissolved into giggles...