Friday, April 9, 2010

Lost Season Five


Why do I hate and love 'Lost' all at the same time? You can eliminate the entireity of season 5 and NOTHING would have changed at all. I will be into season six and I hope that something spectacular happens to make this all pay off nicely. I however, am getting that same 'Sopranos' or 'X-Files' vibe that left me feeling like crap for days.

You would also think that everyone was a retard for the number of times they have been hit in the head. I think I can create a drinking game out of it.

The only thing that changes for me is my feeling for the characters. I started off hating Sawyer and liking Kate and now all that is reversed.

5 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Yeah, Sawyer definitely went from big @$$ to big lug, didn't he?

Wings1295 said...

But I am still okay with Kate. She is just Kate.

Pat Tillett said...

I've never watched an episode. Everybody tells me I'm nuts. They also told me not to start watching until I can do it from the beginning. One of these days, I will.

Megan said...

I am about 4 episodes behind on this last season, but I can tell you that just yesterday my sister answered a meme question "This time next year I will be...free of LOST."

But she hasn't missed an episode, ever. :)

Kelly Sedinger said...

I am SO glad I didn't let this show suck me in...and when I tried it again in seasons two or three, all it ever looked like to me was a bunch of dour people wandering around an island. Maybe I'll try it again one day, but I have a feeling that LOST is one geek thing on the outside of which I'll remain.