Monday, April 12, 2010

The Mirror Man



You know I’ll change
If change is what you require
Your every wish
Your every dream, hope, desire.
Here comes the Mirror Man - The Human League


How cool is this L.A. street performer. I have a whole story in my head where he choses individuals and takes them to a certain day in time. Not just any day but June 1st and only June 1st. The year varies but the date is always the same. Why June 1st? Well that is the mystery.

But we all know he has probably copywrited the character and will sue me if I wrote anything but know, just between you and me, that it would have been pretty cool. So would the TV series, movie, comic book and action figures. Bastard. I hate the Mirror Man now.

"When you live in a world of mirrors, can any fact go unchallenged? When you are the mirror itself, what do you see? Who can say what thoughts were going through the mind of this extraordinary street performer when he came up with his design for the ‘Mirror Man’."



http://www.kuriositas.com/2010/04/here-comes-mirror-man.html

1 comment:

California Keys said...

He's in Los Angeles 'LA'? I might have to check him out.... But he'll probably remind me of my jerky friend who used to sit on the other side of the room with his new watch and make the sun hit it just right so the glare would be right in my eyeball....