Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Volunteer My Cave Of Cool Resources To Fix The Problem

Did I get this story correct? A killer satellite is running wild up in orbit that could take out my favorite channels? Isn't this one of those extinction moments that I often hear about? Bet the governments of the world are wishing they had invested in death ray technology back in the day because ONE blast would take care of this problem right quick. Please don't let that bad hardware take away my 'stories'. I have so little to enjoy as it is.

5 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

All we have to do is utilize that marvelous piece of Canadian technology, the Canadarm! Why it could pluck that killer satellite right out of its orbit and send it hurtling off into deep space where it will no longer threaten other satellites.

Oh, wait, no, that's right... the Canadarm's ride, the space shuttle, has been shut down due to budget cuts at NASA. Oh well. I guess it's just going to be mayhem all around.

Stupid NASA budget cuts!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I would never wish this on our beloved Canadarm but perhaps there is a soviet rocket or something in India that could take care of this runaway satellite? Hell, kids put a lawn chair into orbit with big baloons. It could work.

Wings1295 said...

Did you see the article about the Voyager 2 space probe? Interesting stuff!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I just read it Wings. I freaked me out. Damn aliens touching out stuff. I hate when they touch my stuff.

M. D. Jackson said...

Well, that's what happens when you leave your toys on the shores of the Cosmic Ocean. Some other kid will come along and mess it up.