Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Was No Jr Dexter

But I could tell you alot about blood splatter patterns and other forensic information before I was ten. Not only did Batman comics teach me but so did books about the subject of crime detection. I have always been a sucker for a good mystery. Years ago when there was only the original CSI, I wished I had gone into that field of study. My father was quite good at solving crimes too. I was raised on 'two minute' mystery books. All that knowledge has no practical use in my life today but it's always nice to have it available while solving a movie or TV murder.

1 comment:

M. D. Jackson said...

The old Batman comics taught me how to handle evidence without smudging fingerprints.

It's a skill I have yet to actually use for any purpose, but, you know, just in case...