Saturday, May 8, 2010

OMG This Is An Awesome BBQ Innovation


The hamdog? It's so simple that it is brilliant. Of course the only reason to create this is if you had only hotdog buns and hamburger meat and didn't want to have a chili dog or sloppy joes. I must try this. Of course I KNOW it will taste exactly like a hamburger but the shape will confuse my brain and I love to mess with it like that.

http://www.solutions.com/jump.jsp?itemID=15796&itemType=PRODUCT&path=1%2C3%2C474&iProductID=15796

5 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

Wow! I can't believe nobody ever did this before. What a great idea!
I'd eat a couple of those right now!

M. D. Jackson said...

... ?

Booksteve said...

Heard on the radio about a "pickle dog" where this restaurant hollows out those big dills and puts in a frank and all the fixin's you want. The taste tester on the radio said, "Tastes a little...pickly!"

Anonymous said...

.. you know what else is that shape and doesnt taste like a hot dog...

California Keys said...

Do you cook it in the device? Or is it just a shaping tool?