Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Toy Haven Does It Again


If I ever go back to Singapore I must contact Sam and beg to see his collection. If you think you love action figures and don't visit his Toy Haven site, then you don't really like action figures. The ones he showcases really are the top of the line action figures. Cloth costumes, multiple accessories, extra hands that can either grip weapons or be weapons free and insane detail.


They can many times be so realistic that you would be hard pressed not to recognize the celebrity or the film character being depicted in plastic.


They haven't made a decent Mila Jovovich figure just because they never get her face right. This is a close as they have come in my opinion. This Jade Van Helsing figure has many of the same clothing style that Mila's 'Alice' character had in 'Resident Evil - Extinction'


I have been thinking a long time about getting into these beauties despite their cost. Like maybe to the tune of six a year. This one would be my first choice I think and I would only collect the best of the female figure like the Black Widow I showcased earlier this month.



http://toyhaven.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

M. D. Jackson said...

That is one fine looking action figure. It looks nothing like Milla Jovovich, but it is still fine.

I would love to get one of those, but my old GI Joe's are hard enough to keep under control without bringing someone as attractive as that into the room.