Sunday, January 2, 2011

Because He Is Just So Stupid

He wears a tuxedo. He wears a mask. His name is Tuxedo Mask. Stupidest character EVER



miss-love from tumblr said, "How dare you insult Tuxedo Mask".

My Reply

I get your reaction and I acknowledge that I am a boy poopie and you are a girl poopie. He wasn't created for me to enjoy. He's made for you to enjoy so you love him - all dashing in his cape and top hat. However, to me and the guys in your life (who are too scared to tell you what they REALLY think about him when the two of you are watching 'Sailor Moon' together) he is just stupid. We cool?

5 comments:

Katie said...

I totally had a thing for him when I was like, 8 years old when the cartoon aired in the states in the early 90s. But my sister-in-law as since informed in that in the original anime, Sailor Moon is about 14 while Tuxedo Mask is like 21. That's just a little too pedo for my taste so whatever love there once was has officially been tossed in the bin.

Kal said...

Too pedo for you and me but perfectly fine in Japanese culture.

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

I remember poking fun at this guy when a similar masked tuxedo man on YouTube in the MST3K Short, "Design for Dreaming". Other commenters seemed to understand my point of view, so the trick is knowing your audience.

Lazarus Lupin said...

his hat is too big for his head
overcompensating is sad

lazarus lupin
strange spanners

Anonymous said...

He is like a throwback of western pulp characters. The fact however he swoons teens while wearing that oversizehat makes it pimp.

You can`t deny it.