Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Kitties Will Always Save Me











There is nothing like a National Geographic special about two researcher who live in Africa and track the big cat predators with their cameras to calm me down and give me perspective after a hard day of ranting and raving (my apologies to anyone I may have offended today - sometimes I get worked up over something and until I get it all out I will not stop bitching).

I adore the big cats so it is really interesting stuff for me to see these magnificent creatures up close doing what they do in their natural environment - fulfilling their roles in the great circle of life. There can be no more beautiful and noble an animal in the world than a cat. Big or little they have my eternal love and admiration.

1 comment:

Wandering Coyote said...

I agree - big giant kittehs FTW! Juno is a big giant kitteh at heart; you can see the panther in her when she walks up to you...:D