Friday, January 7, 2011

Megan Fox And Her Toe Thumbs


This is for all of you that don't believe that Megan Fox has TOE THUMBS.

You know what those are, right? That is what the doctors do to you when you lose your thumb or thumbs in some industrial accident. Thumbs are kinda important to live a quality life so the surgeons take the second toe on your foot (the one next to the big toe for those of you who count from the pinkie toe back) and they attach it to where your old thumb used to be. I have seen shows where they do this. It actually can work just as well as the thumb you were born with.

One more thing. Isn't it because of freak show hands like Megan's the reason PHOTOSHOP was invented in the first place? DEAL BREAKER!!! GAH!

3 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Gross.

Mike D. said...

That shit freaks me out... also, Mickey Rourke has hideous fingers/fingernails and Denzel has a fucked up thumb as well... crazy!!!

Kal said...

Me too. I generally hate anything with fingers getting chopped off so I hate malformed digits to begin with. The fact that Megan Fox has this affliction stopped me early on from being a fan of hers. I just can't get past those freakin' thumbs.

I am also freaked out how so many successful people (like Obama) are left handed. For awhile there I thought my strong right handedness was the only thing standing in the way of my greatness.