Sunday, January 2, 2011

So I Have This To Look Forward To Also


I have finally figured it out and you might not want to read further if you ever want to sleep again. Here is my new favorite conspiracy theory with my own reasons why it could be true. Not all conspiracy beliefs have to be false. Just our luck that this one will turn out to be dead on.

A few months ago there was much talk among conspiracy bloggers that a 'revelation' was imminent by the governments of the world regarding something extraterrestrial. Something they couldn't cover up. Something that would impact the whole civilization and couldn't be hidden any longer. I got a bad feeling that it's an asteroid that is going to hit us some time in 2012.

The world's economy has been so bad as of late because resources are being re-directed by governments to save some part of our planet like say the 'arks' depicted in the movie '2012'. Such massive redistribution cannot avoid having ripple effect on the global economy. (how nice for me that this theory involves 'arks' because you all know how much I enjoy my Noah's Ark).

The Iraq and Afghanistan wars are necessary to control territory and horde resources that will be needed after the 'Event'. Afghanistan is a part of the world that is isolated (so few real witnesses to massive building projects) mountainous and contains vast, geological stable cave systems large enough for safe protection of people and the storage of materials.

On Sunday, discover has a special called 'The Last Day of the Dinosaurs' that depicts the day 65 million years ago, during which the comet that wiped out the dinosaurs hit the planet. More preparation for the planet to accept the news they are about to be given?

We know that there has been such an extinction event at intervals of 65 million years several times in this planet's history. How crappy that our ascendancy, like that of the dinosaurs, comes at the end of this waiting period.

Events and code words have been inserted into the Internet and media as a way to mentally prepare us for the news when, at some point, the truth comes out (and it will come out) before the asteroid strikes.

Again all of this is familiar to anyone who seen '2012' - another 'prep device'. Everything I am talking about was incorporated into that movie and in 'Armageddon' and 'Deep Impact'. Maybe these movies were part of a plan started 20 years ago to save a part of our civilization from the extinction event that is coming.

It's not just a good story idea for a movie that some filmmaker made. Those movies were made with a purpose in mind greater than just entertaining the audiences.

Of course I hope this doesn't happen. I have found the Earth quite an agreeable planet (as opposed to my other home planet choices) and I am grown quite fond on the ways that it sustains me. Would be shame to see anything bad happen to the old girl.

3 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

I think the only plan with these movies and even the Discovery Channel specials is to make a fat pile of cash from people who buy into it. That plan has worked well for many since the beginning of time.

M. D. Jackson said...

Speaking of the Earth, there's an old Harry Nillson song called THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WORLD IN THE WORLD which is a cheeky love song to the Earth. If you hear it it will make you feel wistful as well as amused.

Kal said...

Well I like to think that of all the fine conspiracy theories out there that I picked me an exiting one at least.