Wednesday, February 9, 2011

HA HA I LOVE This


Gristle McNerd sent this cartoon to me. I love it. The picture on the bottom is SO ME. If anyone can capture that image within the balloon (bottom left panel), enlarge it a bit and send it to me, I would be greatly impressed and pleased. I need to use that as my icon. More proof that my people are the greatest in the world. It's all of YOU that make the Cave of Cool as great as it is.

http://disneycomics.free.fr/Ducks/Rosa/show.php?num=24&loc=D2001-024&s=date

6 comments:

DrGoat said...

I cropped it in Photoshop and sent it your way via kheighton@hotmail. Hope it helps

Unknown said...

I love the DuckTales. All time favourite.
Nahno ∗ McLein

Kal said...

But I am still adorable, right Debra?

Thanks for that Dr G. I sent you a return email. I hope you can make it just a bit bigger so that it works as my new icon. But I can work around that if you can't. Thanks for the effor regardless.

DrGoat said...

I love Scrooge McDuck too. That guy kinda reminds me of Mr. Natural. I grew up with R. Crumb comics but I really never liked them. Not my style. I prefered Disney stuff...political leanings notwithstanding.

Kal said...

Crumb is an amazing technician but a little of him goes a long way. I just finished reading his 'Book of Genesis' which is an amazing achievement.

I too love all that old Disney stuff. My mind equates it with Asterix and Tin Tin which I read alot of at the same time when I was a kid. Again, great writting and technique.

Pat Tillett said...

Really good!
Ducktails was a biggy in our house!
It is you!!!