Wednesday, February 9, 2011

ARGHHH And YAAAAAA!!!


First of all my card reader first let me read my digital camera images storage card and now tells me it needs to be 'formatted'. But when I click that it won't let me do it. So since the cat chewed my cord that allows me to attach the camera to the computer and the card reader doesn't work, I can't retrieve any images from my digital. Any ideas? ARGHHHH.

Secondly I had a great shopping day today. Got myself a NEW blood glucose meter to see if my problem was inaccurate results. Then I found these FANTASTIC chips from Korea. ONION RING chips that look just like onion rings and taste like them too. Yeh, yeh, I know they are carbohydrate loaded but they have only 150 calories per bag and I can snack on a few at a time during they day. I realized that I was not missing sugary snacks as much as I was missing CRUNCHY snacks. I remembered I do so love the crunch as I ate my high fiber cereal with skim milk this morning. That part is the YAAAA.

14 comments:

joe ackerman said...

dude! it's just not your day, is it?

mercurius said...

If you've got a portable USB hard drive, they use the same mini-USB connector as digital cameras.

Kal said...

It's really a mixed bag, that's for sure.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Pretzels are a good low fat but crunchy snack too. Still salty though.

Kal said...

My blood pressure is low and I drink a ton of water so I think I can deal with salty. One crystal at a time. The sugar is a worse enemy for me these days.

D.I. Felipe González said...

Idea: e-Bay a new cord. ASAP.

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

the Beard is Doing Well!

Kal said...

I am embarrassed that I didn't comb it out this morning. I shouldn't have been out looking like that.

Wandering Coyote said...

But I assume celery just doesn't cut it, even though it's super crunchy.

Kal said...

I love celery with some cheese whiz - My name is Calvin and I am a crunch-a-phobe.

Sarah said...

What! No ants on a log?

Nomad said...

Peanut butter has too much suger for him to have ants on a log.
Have you tried their shrimp chips, really good.

Kal said...

Peanut butter is suppose to be a good carb to have - show release of sugar. I would totally go for those shrimp or octopus chips. 'London Drugs' imports foreign chips and chocolate and candy thgat we never see around her.

Pat Tillett said...

At least you found something that will satisfy the urge! That's a win! They also sound pretty damn good to me...