Monday, February 7, 2011

Just When I Think Justin Bieber's 'Autobiography' Was A Stupid Idea


It appears that Bristol FUCKING Palin is writing a 'memoir' (or like one commenter called it - a 'diary'). I don't blame the publishers. They are like Hollywood producers - they will put out any crap that makes money. I blame anyone who would buy Bristol's book. What are you thinking? What do you hope to learn about life that you didn't know before? What could a single teenage mother and reality TV show dancer (and someone stupider than her idiot mother) have to add to the collective knowledge of humanity? I realize this is the last dying gasp of a family that is on their way out but can't they go quietly? Don't answer that. It was a rhetorical question.

3 comments:

Nathan said...

Maybe once he's old enough, Bieber and Bristol will get together.

Kal said...

I would love to see that if only to see him away from Selena. But Selena loves him so I will have to be happy for her until her hurts her and then goes missing. So all you tween enjoy him now.

Nathan said...

I would think she's a little old for him, too. Sure, only about three years' difference, but that's a lot when you're in your teens.