Friday, February 4, 2011

New Captain America Poster - Me Like



I have to admit that I like the way that Cap's costume has been translated from comic book to live action. It's a great symbolic look but totally functional at the same time. I totally can see how Cap would rush head first into any combat situation, especially with that shield. You would feel pretty invincible wearing it.

I am getting more and more excited about this film. Once again, too much lead time until the film comes out. I hate waiting for anything. That feeling will only get worse once they drop the long form trailer on us. Dez, where are you with this? I hope you got your people in place so that I know the second the trailer comes out.

6 comments:

Budd said...

yeah, that looks pretty darn cool.

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

i'm pretty jazzed!!

DEZMOND said...

The trailer should premiere this Sunday at Super Bowl, and I'm planning a whole post on Captain on Monday, hope the trailer will appear around the net by then

Kal said...

Sweet! I knew you would have a bead on the trailer.

M. D. Jackson said...

I still think the suspenders look dorky.

M. D. Jackson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.