Monday, February 7, 2011

The Sword Of Cal


There are times when someone asks in a meme question - "What is to the left of your computer that can be used as a weapon right now?" Usually I have to answer, "A spoon or a pen." However, now I have something truly awesome to say when someone inquires about weapons close to me. Go HERE to see my new purchase that just arrived this morning. It's so AWESOME and only cost me 60 dollars WITH shipping!!

I will be spending some hours today looking over fencing sites so I can get myself some exercises to learn how to use my new sword properly. I did take Fencing for two years but a fencing sword is so much different than the much heavier weapon I have now. I also think a double-bill of the Zorro films of Antonio Bandaras is required. My sword is a rapier, exactly like the kind Zorro used in the movie, 'The Legend of Zorro'. You can see him holding it in the photo above.

5 comments:

DEZMOND said...

Kal, just to inform you that you have CAPTAIN AMERICA teaser over at my place, and you have five or six other SUPER BOWL TV SPOTS for PRIEST, THE EAGLE, TRANSFORMERS, TERRA NOVA, THOR, RIO ... over at my official YouTube channel. You have the button in my right sidebar ;)
Consider yourself informed!

Kal said...

Awesome. You never let me down buddy.

csmith2884 said...

All I have is a kantana letter opener, my manhood is surely in question.

D.I. Felipe González said...

Nice. Is it fencing quality, or display only? I always keep my swiss army knife in my desk.

Kal said...

It's much heavier than a fencing sword but movie prop sturdy.