Saturday, February 12, 2011

Website Of The Day - The Daily Superpower

This one just hits me where I live. I have always wanted to have the powers of the 'Resurrection Man' who gains a new superpower every time he dies and is reborn. Sometimes he has to kill himself when he comes back with a weak or useless power.

There is also a character in the 'Wild Cards' series of books who switches powers each time he wakes up from sleeping. Neither of these characters have any control over what powers they will end up with. Just a random toss of the dice.

This site showcases a useless power daily and finds an image to illustrate that power or vice versa. So much easier to find the picture first and then make up the power ( duh Cal). If I would have thought of this is would be a daily feature at the ol' Cave of Cool. I love how this creator found his inspiration (like me and my cat captions) and ran with it. I will be checking back often to find ones to share with you. Here is the first.

The Ability To See Farts


http://dailysuperpower.tumblr.com/

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hilarious and gross all at the same time, LOL!

Unknown said...

I guess all of us have at some point dreamed or day dreamed about having a superpower. That one is not one I ever thought about.

Lazarus Lupin said...

DC comics had a Villain called the Quiz who had EVERY SUPER POWER YOU NEVER THOUGHT OF. Of course everyone thinks of super strength and such, but no one thinks about being turned into a toilet.

Lazarus Lupin
http://strangespanner.blogspot.com/
art and review

Kal said...

Wow...that would be a crappy power.

Belle said...

I love the guy who has to kill himself to get a new power. I call that dedication.