Thursday, July 7, 2011

He Called It The 'Internets' - I Love This Guy

I know he is only doing it to be hip with the kids but how great was it to see the Prez slip into culturally relevant slang? I swear, there are times that I get mad at him but then there are other times where he gives me a glimpse into that mind of his and I know everything will be okay.

He is laying the foundation for his second term when his re-election will not overshadow all the good he will be free to do. I gotta believe that he 'got this' as he famously said.

All I can say is handle y'all bidness. It's a bidness so do bidness. Oh and please crush the Orange Man, the Turtle and the Jew.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

He probably learned that term from his girls!

Nathan said...

I wonder if he was intentionally mocking his predecessor.