Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Currently Playing And Showing Soon At The Cave Of Cool


How more violently Canadian can a movie get?

"A lone Mountie has come to town to clean up the crime and corruption after finding an innocent man dead. As he sets up home, in town, he discovers endless amounts of illegal activity taking place behind closed doors. Once he uncovers the men behind the crimes he prepares to take them down one by one in the most vicious showdown this town has ever seen."



OY VEY! Not very subtle is it? Canadian filmaking at it's finest. I'll let you know what it's like after my 'Nurse Jackie seasons one and two marathon ends. Loves me some 'Nurse Jackie'.

Check out this great MSN video: Nurse Jackie's' Lovable Sidekick

Actress Merritt Wever lights up the screen as a quirky young nurse with heart on Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie.'

Zoe - "You are a professional. Maybe you can tell me why cat's are so underutilized in today's entertainment industry."


Ruby Jerins as Grace Payton (Jackie's oldest daughter who's character has acute anxiety disorder) is nothing short of a revelation. This kid is terrific and deserves to be nominated for an Emmy. I am annoyed that I have not seen her name with this year's nominations. Both her and Merritt Wever are glorious as is the entire cast of 'Nurse Jackie'.

2 comments:

DrGoat said...

Wow. It's like Clint Eastwood aka the Mountie, except I kept seeing Dudley Doright's face.

Anonymous said...

He looks and sounds so like Eastwood, I wasn't sure it wasn't him at first.