Thursday, July 14, 2011

Stupidly Annoying Invention Of The Day

There is a reason I don't WEAR my TV - I like to WATCH my TV. I see no purpose in turning yourself into a human TV unless you are just going to stand still so I can watch what is on. My TV already performs the function of being a TV so why do we need a TV coat in this world? What purpose does this serve except to enrage me. It is weird, stupid and creepy.

This 'video coat' is also poorly made. It looks like it came out the Soviet School of Art and Design (it looks junky). It's barely functional with a picture that mirrors a reflection off a beaded curtain. The reception is terrible. If I didn't recognize Mr. Burns I would have no idea what program he was showing.

Does the whole 'outfit' have to look like a butcher's apron? No style what so ever. If he is taking this to 'Burning Man' like he claims, he really needs to dress up his presentation, THEN show me what you've done with your time. Don't call the press the day after you finally got the dang thing to work.

Am I being unreasonable here people?

3 comments:

Belle said...

I was trying to think of something practical you could do with it. All I could think of was advertising.
I would like a job, and I would gladly walk around town with the golden arches on me.

Kal said...

They would have to give me a bag of fries to take with me and a shake...an orange shake.

Anonymous said...

For some reason I'm imagining it tailored into a John Travolta Saturday Night Fever outfit.