Sunday, July 10, 2011

Thanks Paige

My friend Paige from Australia made this image for me. The coolest thing about it is that it also includes links to find some of the items should I ever want to dress up and do some 'Cave of Cool' cosplay. She gave me a great starting place to begin searching for the costume pieces I would need to do it up right. Click on her Snazzycorn name and check out more of her fashion collages.

Kal

Bernardo fake leather jacket
$45 - nordstrom.com

J Brand pants
£280 - harveynichols.com

Camoflauge hat
$20 - spencersonline.com

N.D.C. Made By Hand Combat Boots
$735 - thecorner.com

11 comments:

Sam G said...

What about the Octopus?!

Anonymous said...

He is aiming his ray gun at it so it doesn't steal his pirate booty.

Kal said...

I should carry around some kind of octopus pickled in a jar with my costume.

Kal said...

You are right Rouise - I worked hard for that treasure and I can't open my home for pregnant kitties without it.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Cool!

DrGoat said...

For $735, those shoes better walk by themselves.
I think your treasure is safe with those two guarding it. Well, the one looks up to it anyway. The other is ready for a nap.

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

heh heh :D

Belle said...

How about wearing an octopus ring? I'll bet there is one out there somewhere.

Kal said...

Have you met me Belle? Only a collaborator wears the mark of the enemy.

Drake said...

You need a Dragon buddy!

Kal said...

EVERYBODY needs a Dragon buddy.