Saturday, July 23, 2011

TotusMel's Wunderkammer


I really enjoy the world of Steampunk especially the costumes and various accessories that go along with 'the look'. TotusMel's Wunderkammer (the most original name for a blog on my entire blogroll) is the source of many if not all of my best Steampunk pictures. Her theme posts can often yield many rewards just by following the links she provides. Of course she is our blog of the day. Do me a favor and check out the great things she collect on her blog. It is simple and accessible but it is also research and it's love and it's dedication to a theme that I appreciate. I think you will too.

2 comments:

TotusMel said...

Aw, thanks so much for the love Kal, I really appreciate the plug!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Steampunk is oddly fascinating, isn't it?