Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Cave Of Cool is Brilliant!


I have to be honest with y'all. My blog is awesome. Not just awesome but TERRIFIC AWESOME! I could lie and be humble but this is one seriously bad ass body of pop cultural work. The British would call it 'Bloody Brilliant".

I need to have the power makers and the earth shakers become aware of how terrific I am. Them or my mail order bride from the Ukraine (seriously, if you are a female and you are from the Ukraine - message me) - I don't care which.

Now I include this ad for tube cheese because tube cheese is one of the finest inventions every created by man. These will survive the end of the world and are perfect on a cracker as we roam the post apocalyptic landscape that is our future. I grew up with this product. It was the 'fancy' food we got only at Christmas.

5 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

Truly your blog is the greatest thing since tube cheese.

Kal said...

Csm I have a tissue? That is beautiful man.

Sarah said...

I was raised on Velveeta :)

Kal said...

You wouldn't know that to look atcha Sarah.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, I remember tube cheese too. It was always a special treat.