Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mila Kunis Press Conference Smackdown


Just when I thought I couldn't love her any more than I already do, Mila goes and defends Justin at a press conference in her native language of Ukrainian. I have really enjoyed watching the adventures of these two actors as they have gone around the world promoting their latest movie together. In fact I would rather watch the raw footage of their travels than the actual movie itself.

A Russian reporter at a press junket attached to the Russian premiere of Friends With Benefits had the gall to ask Justin Timberlake “why movies” (in lieu of, say, music). A delay in translation kept Timberlake from responding, so his co-star Mila Kunis stepped in to deliver a verbal smackdown in the reporter’s native tongue.

“Why movies? Why not?” Kunis, who moved to California from Ukraine at age 7, testily replied. “What kind of question is that? Why are you here?”


8 comments:

mercurius said...

Oh my God, she speaks Russian? They need to lock her down for Chris Pine's "Moscow" RIGHT NOW. (reboot of Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan)

P.S. Now I know you want a Ukrainian mail bride, Cal =P

Ricky Shambles said...

Haha, was just about to see if you'd seen my email. Or maybe you should look at your email.

Kal said...

Email?

Ricky Shambles said...

Had a kal... hotmail address in my ricky account. Sent a link to the story about 45 minutes before you posted it. Maybe I'm off?

Kal said...

okay...now I get it. I can't access my hotmail account right now because it got hacked. I really wish I could recover that hotmail addy. Your email is there but I can't access it.

Thanks for knowing that this story is something I wouldn't be able to resist. I appreciate your following Ricky and for sharing my sick and twisted obsessions.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I didn't know she was Ukrainian! Mmmm, I love me the Ukrainian girls.

Kal said...

Ukrainian girls are some of the most beautiful women in the world. I love watching them dance in their traditional outfits - red boots and high velocity dress twirls

DEZMOND said...

Kalster, you mean Ukrainian girls dressed, dancing and looking like this particular one bellow? :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztJk740Oxy0