Thursday, August 11, 2011

What Kind Of Salad Am I? Caesar Salad!


You are very popular and easy to love. You strike a cord with people. You are friendly and careful not to offend anyone. You try hard to get along.

And while you may avoid controversy, you are still very sincere. People love that about you. You are dependable and steady. With you, what you see is what you get.


This makes sense to me. I am a big time crouton guy when it comes to my salads. The more crunchy parts the better and anytime I see a dressing OTHER than the hated RANCH, I am happy. Caesar dressing has the perfect combination of vinaigrette and cream. Lemon juice is a must, however, to complete this dish.

None of you suspected I was so complex an individual did you? Well I will have you know that I can converse marvelously on many such important topics as SALADS.

2 comments:

DrGoat said...

We who are about to die, salute you...and your Caesar salad.
Me love croutons too. And lots of shaved Parmeasan (sp) cheese.

Paladin said...

Needs Chicken. Preferably grilled.

Can't help it. I'm a carnivore. I can barely resist putting some sort of meat in my cereal each morning :)