Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Currently Looping Through My Brain


There is no way the actual movie can come anywhere near to being as cool as this poster. I love this concept. It's how you say - a beautiful dream.

Shouldn't each country have their own team of girl assassins like this? Shouldn't we eliminate beauty pageants and instead have fights to the death in exotic locations between these lovely ladies and televise the whole thing to a global audience?

Like 'Survivor' meets the 'Victoria Secrets Fashion Show' meets 'Guns and Ammo' meets 'Little Chocolateers'. The movie was also released as 'Seduce and Destroy'.

2 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

Now that'd be damn good television. Forget the "random questions selected by our judges", I wanna see Miss Kentucky in a cage match against Miss New Orleans!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I am totally with you regarding Miss Kentucky...I picked her to win the whole thing right from the start. Something in her eyes. She is never sweeter to you than the seconds before she kills you. I admire her commitment. Plus NO ONE wears a bandalero filled with shotgun shells like she does. YEOW!