Thursday, September 1, 2011

Stuffed Joy



I was goofin around with my action figures today and I realized how well the toddler sized Captain America shield looked when combined with my Arctic Base plush doll. He can not only used it deflect bullets but he can also use the shield to slide downhill like a toboggan delivering bombs to the enemy's mountain fortresses.


As you can tell, I am in love with these dolls. I am so thankful for MD and BECCA for giving my vision two dimentional form. Kittizilla was the one who took my idea, based on their imagination and took it to a whole other level in her own recognizable style.




4 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

That's perfect. Plus I'm pretty sure it works as a passport to get him through customs without any hassle. You know, for those times he has to do a little recon stateside.

M. D. Jackson said...

Of course! Shield-sliding down a mountainside while bullets whiz about your head. Nothing more exciting than that! (except of course for the cephalopod lying in wait at the bottom of the ravine. How will our hero get out of that one?)

Kal said...

At the last second I steer the shield over a slab of stone, get some air, and use the sharp edges on the shield to cut my way through.

Cora said...

You have Kal dolls?!?! That's the most awesome thing I have heard all week!