Friday, September 16, 2011

Sinbad - The Fifth Voyage




I like the Patrick Stewart narration and the way they animated the creatures in this TV show. Learn more about this film (and the classic - 'Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger') by clicking over to 'I'd Rather Be Killing Monsters'.

I am not D&D guy anymore but I like to pretend that I am. This blog makes me feel like I am still part of the game. I also appreciate the author's insights into 'Doctor Who'. Often he will highlight a genre movies that I had no idea existed. A blog that satisfies so many of my insterests in one place will always be a target for repeat viewing.

3 comments:

Tim Knight said...

Thanks for the kind words, Cal. It sounds as though I'm doing my job properly then ;)

DEZMOND said...

I wrote about this one earlier this Spring and I remember we were all puzzled whether it will be a cinema or DVD movie, having in mind its bad quality :) I'm still puzzled.

Tim Knight said...

Their website says "cinema release", but personally - as I'm over here in the UK anyway - I'm hoping for a direct-to-DVD job to add to my collection ;)