Monday, October 24, 2011

Got You Slackers A Project. It Will Change The World


I wonder how many people would I get to notice my blog if everyone who follows me, especially on my blogroll did a post about my site at their site. Call them love letters to the Cave of Cool combined with letters to Santa telling him what you want for Christmas - five things. Then I would repost them at the Cave and people would find you all there. Please everyone. I NEED this. I need this interaction with those of you who dig the voodoo that I do.

Or don't get involved. What else you got to do in November 'cept be selfish'? This discussion isn't going away anytime soon. We all need to do this cross promotion and you know it. Lets help keep what is the most cool things about The Cave - preserve the communtiy I have created around myself with it.

If you have never created a blog, you have to start one. Even if you just write something one a day, you have read enough of them to create your own now. We will all help promote it and get you so followers (unless you are boring and then we will crush your dreams and drive you away from the Internets crying)

I suspect half ya punks will never finish or not even start this challenge. Blog for one month about the topics that are most important in your life, find your voice and if you hate it, just drop it. You might find a tribe of like minded people around and that is cool thing.

8 comments:

Wings1295 said...

I can do this, in November. What do you mean, though, a cross between love letters and Santa letter?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I would love to see people doing rave reviews of why they love their favorite blogs. Give back to those who entertain you daily but never think to put that appreciation in words. Whomever you choose to write about deserves to hear that you dig their stuff. Even if you just do one then you are helping some writer with his/her confidence and that can't be a bad thing.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Maybe limit yourself to five reasons you like their stuff - like a letter to Santa.

Wings1295 said...

Cool. Can you do a reminder post for those of who may be forgetful? Say on November 1st or something? :)

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I am sure someone around here will do a press releases.

Wings1295 said...

Quite a good staff you have their at that Cool Cave.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Yeh, they do their work but they have an opinion on everything.

Unknown said...

I do link to you. I kind of have a meager offering of followers, but I will do so. <3