Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Magic City Trailer



Thanks to Dez over at Hollywood Spy for tipping me off that Magic City was out there. I like the actors in this one very much.

This has the same vibe as Pan Am and that one about the Playboy Bunnies but I think that since it's on STARZ the creators will go much further with the language and violence. Frankly, I have grown weary of the neutered dramas of network television. With the exception of The Good Wife and The Walking Dead there are few dramas that are really 'appointment TV' for me.

Nothing but the sitcoms are able to catch my attention. After the visceral storytelling of Luther I am jonesing for MORE violence, not less. Starz also has Boss with Kelsey Grammar. I have that one in the hopper right now. I'll let you know if it's any good.

No comments: