Friday, October 21, 2011

My Second Guest Post


I have been asked by a couple of group blogs to do some of my image collection posts for them. Since I love collecting the images in the first place it's not all that hard to tailor them to a certain theme.

In this case you can find my latest creation at HORRORTHON. If you love me you will say that I am awesome in their comment section. If you don't love me then you suck and I don't love you either.

http://horrorthon.blogspot.com/

Don't forget that I also contribute to Cultural Compulsive Disorder and all the great things they have going in the Big Apple.

3 comments:

Wings1295 said...

As usual, great stuff, Cal!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Thanks buddy. I actually give the collections some thought and I appreciate them being appreciated.

Mike D. said...

Damn Cal... you have been down with the team for quite some time now... least you could do is get our name right!!! CCD stands for Cultural Compulsive Disorder baby!!! (LOL.. just busting your chops) I'm looking forward to your Horror Week contributions over here at CCD!!!