Friday, October 7, 2011

Quote of the Day - Samurai Frog


But when it comes down to it, I really can't be arsed by this, because what difference is it going to make who's president? People aren't going to change. Deal with it. Enjoy your life before it's over.

One again Samurai Frog gets to the heart of a issue that is so insightful that it changes my perspective. This is exactly how I feel at this point and I thank Brother Frog for stating it so perfectly...

Boba Fett. Still don't give a shit.

You all really need to add Electronic Cerebrectomy to your bogroll. He is what the 'Cave of Cool' would be like if I were smart and not just a smartass. I enjoy his writing style and the topics he chooses to blog about. Effort and execution is a winner every day around here. I never miss one of his posts.

1 comment:

SamuraiFrog said...

Wow, thanks for the talk-up and the compliments, sir! Such a shitty, shitty day and this (and more DS9 reruns) certainly helps my mood!