Friday, October 14, 2011

We Are NOT Amused


I have always had this thing that drives me out of my mind. That thing is animals chewing through power cables. I could go on endlessly how the actions of these gnawing bastards have disrupted my happiness and comfort.


Just watching 'Terra Nova' for this week and wouldn't you know it. Two nasty chicken sized lizards chewing on the power cables. They deserve to get a zap each time they do that. Even 85 million years ago, wiring was not to be played with.


It should be made more dangerous, not less. At a certain point that it's being chewed on, it should release sufficient power to stun or kill the creature chewing on it. It's the only way they will ever learn.

I taught a kid once who put a copper wire into a light switch. Both he and his sphincter muscle learned that copper is a superior conductor of electricity.

Even the Mynocks chewing on the power cables of the 'Millennium Falcon' bother me. STOP CHEWING ON OUR SHIT YOUR STUPID RODENTS!

We used to have that problem around here. The Admiral was a great chewer of cords until we switched to all fabric cords. He gave up after about five minutes of that and hasn't gone back to his old destructive habits since.

No comments: