Monday, October 10, 2011

What Kind Of Bullshit Is This?


Just a bunch of spineless (literally) punks who think they can co-op this weekend for their own bullship holiday? It's already Canadian Thanksgiving BITCH!

Now you have ruined this day for all of us Canadians, we should take a look at all they ways you are trying to destroy all we surface dwellers hold dear.




I hope you are realize that you are getting HALF The coffee at twice the PRice.

You freaks want appreciation? I got your apprecaited right here in the slow cooker and the variety of dipppig sauces. I will appreciate you on garlic toast.


7 comments:

csmith2884 said...

I hear you, my leader. But that coffee cup is kinda cool.....NO must resist the dark side.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

But those cups only alllow you half the coffee you would normally have in teh morning and THAT is how they GETCH!

csmith2884 said...

And how do you stir the yummy into said cup...see they are evil

mercurius said...

Then this shit is going to really wrinkle your brain:
http://io9.com/5848192/giant-prehistoric-krakens-may-have-sculpted-self+portraits-using-ichthyosaur-bones

Belle said...

I'd hurl if I had to drink out of that cup.

DrGoat said...

I read the article that mercurius linked you to. I think the 'scientist' that came to the conclusions presented in the article was smoking some really good weed.

Unknown said...

SQUEE! I love Octopussies! I mean....Octopusoirs? Octopi. That's it.