Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wordless Minute On Wordless Wednesday


WORDLESS? That is all 'kooky talk'. I could never just do, say or think nothing. Like the air fans I never turn off, my brain can only blow a motor one day.

So caption these yourself ya 'selfish with the comments' bastards. You think I forgot about that didn't you. Nope. Didn't forget. Even wrote it down to remind myself of it in case I forgot.

So let's see if you can be as entertaining with the captions as I have been. Let's see if you can capture the moment....punks.

I leave these seven. Use them in your PAINT program and figure out how to add the words underneath like I do. The technique is less important than the TEXT. Can you find the funny?

Send these back to me (kheighton@hotmail.com) and I will post them with full recognition of the talent behind them.







3 comments:

Daisy said...

That picture with the mousie? That cat has the exact expression on Harley's face when he watches Bert & Ernie (our gerbils).

DEZMOND said...

how come those naked cats always pose like supermodels? Are they born with natural talent?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

They don't feel the need to hide their shame.