Saturday, January 14, 2012

All I Ask Is That You TRY

I really am interested in the series of events that occurred before this ship ended up where it shouldn't have been. It's not like the spot was unknown. This is the freakin' Mediterranean Sea - people have been travelling this waterways for thousands of years. I want a name to the numnut that was in charge of piloting this pleasure ship. Lots of 'Depends' adult diapers got filled that evening.


http://thedailywh.at/2012/01/14/cruise-liner-crash-of-the-day/

4 comments:

Belle said...

My daughter told me tonight the captain jumped ship and ran away. You don't expect to die on a cruise ship, that's for sure.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You expect to catch the plague but no, you don't expect to die, outright.

DrGoat said...

If true, he needs to walk the plank.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Now that would be deliciously ironically.