Monday, January 23, 2012

I Need Some Followers From Sydney Australia


I am going for a month to Australia (again!) in September and I would love to meet some people to hang out with when I am there. So if you live near that beautiful city, start talking to me will ya?

My brother in law wants to take his children to the capital to show them where he grew up and my mother wants to give her grandchildren and family a really great vacation. That means Calvin on the water swimming with everything that is out to get me.

Who knows. I might even have a girlfriend by that time to travel with. Unfortunately I am not putting all my eggs into THAT basket.

So let me know if you would want to hang out. I am travelling half way across the world afterall. Can I get myself sedated on the plane for 24 hours?

10 comments:

Budd said...

how are you going to swim in september. seems like it might be a bit cold then.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I have a pork chop flavored scuba suit so I should be okay.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Hey Cal, check in with my blog buddy, Anthony J. Langford. I forget what city he's in, but he's an Aussie and a great guy too. You can find his blog on my blog roll. Tell him I sent you. Oh, and I think I'll join ya and squeeze into a spare suitcase.
xoRobyn

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I would take you in a second Robyn but you may have to do some things that will stay just between us and the stewardesses.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

What fun! Have a super time!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

The stewardess too? Well alright, but I'd like to even the gender ratio and bring in the asst. pilot, ok?
xoRobyn

DrGoat said...

I'm envious. My co-worker (the one from Edmonton) just got back from Melbourne. She had a great time. Looks like country I would love to explore.
You need to sedate yourself. Might I suggest 10 mg. Valium or similar benzo., every 8 hrs. You should breeze into Sydney with little regret....or anything else for that matter. Throw in a Vicodin if you want a smile when you wake up.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You do know your pharmasuticals.

Belle said...

If you want to sleep for hours with your head on the meal tray take two ativan. Actually, since you are a guy - take three.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I better take four. I am a big guy.