Sunday, January 15, 2012

If You All Won't Tell Me Then I Will Find Some Internet Test That Can


You are a Creator

Your imagination, confidence, willingness to explore, and appreciation of beauty make you a CREATOR.

You are independent, and you enjoy your self-sufficiency.

Defying convention, you are very innovative, and you have a vivid imagination.

The look of things is important to you, and you have a keen eye for aesthetic beauty in multiple arenas.

You have a strong interest in what is new and exciting—and that includes forging ahead with new ideas, not simply discovering what is already out there.

Your eagerness to seek new and varied experiences leads you into many different situations.

You're not set on one way of doing things, and you are creative when it comes to finding novel solutions to complex problems.

You trust yourself to be innovative and resourceful.

Your confidence allows you to take your general awareness and channel it into creativity.


http://www.personaldna.com/

3 comments:

DrGoat said...

I agree. Also....
Lo there do I see my father. Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers. Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

One of the great quotes from one of my all time favorite movies. I love the little touches that make 'The 13th Warrior' so great.

M. D. Jackson said...

Okay. Yeah. That's me.

What do you want?