Sunday, January 8, 2012

Only In My Dreams


For the past year of so, as a part of the long narrative that are my dreams, I have been registered in classes at the local college. If you remember this is the same college that I often dream I am leaving only to spend the next hour looking for my car in the parking lot.

One time I tried to trick my brain by riding a horse to classes but when I came out afterwards there were nothing but horses in the parking lot. Another hour spend finding the one I rode in on. It's madness.

Last night I got to dreaming about how I never really attend any classes so I really should just go to the registrar and drop them all. I am sure over the next couple of nights I will dream of all the guilt that dropping these imaginary classes will have on me.

It's nice sometimes to get a preview of coming events.

4 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

That's amazing! I used to know someone who interpreted dreams. I wish I knew where she was now. If I did, I'd show this to her.

Jax said...

I used to have a dream interpreter book. Sometimes I think looking into dreams too much causes us to go crazzzyyy. :P

Sarah said...

Come attend classes with me, Cal. I know all the best parking spots and we'll NEVER lose our car that way, and we can make witty remarks to each other during the lecture.

I need me some Canadian Cool to get me through the boring subjects...!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

That is the best offer I have gotten in years, Sarah. It would be a panic to take classes together.