Monday, April 30, 2012

It's Hard To Be Creative These Days

"Do you ever get the urge to destroy all your blogs,fb etc etc. to see if anyone notices or cares?"

-"Daily."

I just dumped several posts I have been working on because they just were not up to whatever standards I try to maintain around here. Aside from the odd captioning I do, I just haven't felt creative in anyway. I thought spring was suppose to get everyone out of their collective funk - once again I was lied to by the lame stream media and their entertainment programming.


I am also upset with myself that my inability to twist myself into this position is keeping me from being a supermodel like Miranda Kerr here. It's a basic pose that one must master if you hope to be an earner in the fashion business - or that was what the recruiter from Old Navy told me.

3 comments:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Can you teach me so that next year I can become the talk of Fashion Week?

DrGoat said...

Don't believe 95% of what mainstream media yells at you.

Nick Ward said...

If you disappeared off the net my morning routine would be utterly destroyed and I'd. E forced to start my day with a gun spree.