Thursday, April 26, 2012

Still Fascinated With This Thing


Maybe it's because I always imagined it would give me real world powers just by pushing the right buttons in the right sequence. But then again, in a world where I had real super powers there would have to be a lot of evil people and creatures for me to fight, just to balance everything out.

You could created something today that combines a tazer and a glove. The problem with that is keeping from zapping yourself when you use the bathroom. You would be surprised at how many great inventions fall apart when you take them into the toilet with you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You need to watch the Angry Video Game Nerd's review of it. It will make you laugh and want to run out and buy one.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I will do that.

Budd said...

Nintendo lost money last year. If they would just revamp this thing, they would be sure to rake in the bucks.