Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Cat Made From The Hair Of Other Cats - All I Ask Is That You Try - Part Deux

I have a question for y'all. Do you think that if someone said that they made a cat out of the hair from another cat that you would be correct is assuming that the final result would actually LOOK like a cat? I mean if at the party, where this piece of shit was unveiled, would it be in poor taste if I said it sucked. I mean if I said it out loud and not in my head, like I am doing now?

Is this what it has come to post topics these days? They put a ribbon on a pile of swept up cat hair and called it a cat sculpture. I want to just do violence on the part of my brain that sucked me into following this deceptive title.


This looks like the cat that some alien culture would construct after only hearing a description of a cat. Is it tied down because it is SO hyper realistic looking that people have complained that it might jump off it's perch and harm them, right?

4 comments:

Hobgoblin238 said...

It looks like Muffy...The dog Jason killed in Friday the 13th part 2. After he killed it of course.

Nick Ward said...

Dear Lord that is horrible. Why is it tied down? Is it's creator afraid it will rise up and feast on the blood of the living?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

The tying down of the pile of hair IS the most disturbing thing about this image.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Did they use pushpins for eyes? WTF are those creepy things?