Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Someone Having A Worse Day Than You



This is just another reason why I don't want to go to Miami. Apparently a bicyclist came across a naked man who was chewing the face off of another man on a local bridge. I guess at least 80% of the face was chewed off by the time police shot the attacker. You numnuts KILLED the attacker? WTF? Every cop I see on TV has a taser that preserves the perp for further questions and embarrassment. Who shoots a guy even more, even if he IS a face eater?

Canada had a guy who cut another guys head off while riding on a Greyhound Bus. He even chewed on pieces of his victim while the police waited him on. We didn't kill him and now he has supervised visits from the mental hospital he now lives in. Now THAT is the way that you run a Justice system. GAH!

5 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

If he was chewing some guy's face off, I'd have shot too in order to prevent the spread of the zombie plague.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I would hope that early on in the plaque that someone would want to contain one of these buggers for study.

Nick Ward said...

When I was in America I had a cop pull a gun on me because I didn't give him my drivers license quick enough. So the fact they shot a guy eating another dude's face surprises me not one little bit...

M. D. Jackson said...

I seriously thought it was a fake news item to promote some upcoming Zombie film.

You know, kind of like that whole Republican nominee race that "Mitt Romney" won. I can't wait for that movie to hit theaters. It should be a real hoot.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

That would be the first thing I would have said to the cop if I was caught chewing a guys face off - WE ARE MAKING A MOVIE AND YOU JUST RUINED MY SHOT.

And they would never let a heathen like you into that Romney movie. Unless you want to wear you magical underwear and take your enchanted popcorn bucket.